What are some really cute ways to ask a girl to be your girlfriend?

OK, well this girl and I really like each other. We've been talking for a few weeks and we have such a great connection. I'm about to make it official pretty soon, but I don't want it to be the cheesy 6th grade, "will you go out with me." ha ha I want it to be special and memorable so when she tells her friends, they'll think it's extremely cute. Except I don't want it to be too queer-ballish like writing a note or poetry. That just isn't me. ha ha we live by the lake, so I was thinking something around there, but I wasn't too sure. Anyone have a good ideas? Thanks!

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should make it in public in front of her friends, it will make her blush and her friends will be excited for her..tell her in front of them what you just wrote, tell her what's inside you and when you start dating you should tell her that you posted this question, you will make her feel that she's important to you and that you like to make every moment with her special and memorable :). I hope I've helped, (please check my questions)

• I think the idea in front of her friends is FABULOUS! I know you said no note but those are SOOO cute too! Also you could take her out on the pier or in a boat or just any quiet spot and ask her and maybe give her a flower or something cute!

What Guys Said 0