Do you believe a connection is 'all in the kiss?'

i was watching 'The Millionare Matchmaker' & the lady kept saying that. what do you guys think, yes or no? explain why :)

my friend hooks up with people randomly and doesn't really care so I guess its not true? lol

Most Helpful Girl

• YES connection is 'all in the kiss' you feel this explosion of fireworks so corny I know but it true! Well in my case anyway! : )

• What if you just can't kiss?

• There is no "right girl." Except for one that will never want sex, or kissing, or anything like that at all. And really practice can't be fun for me. It's icky. The feeling of mouths touching and tongues touching, ugh, its sickening.

• Lol your love! ; )

What Guys Said 3

• I don't/can't kiss, so I have to disagree.

• For most people its nothing in the kiss , for some people that may be true .

• No, plus I don't trust information on a show about matching up rich people.

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe...I believe it all has to do with the people involved. If there is a connection between two people then they kiss will mean alot. Because you can be very into a person and when you first kiss them the kiss is absolutely terrible. So, I believe that it has to do with the people involved,

• Maybe? I suppose a kiss can say a lot, express emotions. But then if someone is terrible are they destined to be forever alone? haha

• My boyfriend and I already loved each other before we kissed! But when we did kiss it was just amazing the sparks and our love for each other was just enhanced and we could prove how much we loved each other by the passion of our kisses!

• YES. When you really connect with someone, that first kiss and those after are just extensions of your passion for each other... With the right person, you'll want to kiss their lips all the time.

• Those of us who can't kiss can also make connections. =P So I would have to disagree.