Jehovah Witness

What do you all think about Jehovah Witness?

Would you date/marry someone that is a Jehovah Witness?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not the religious type, any type of religion not just Christianity.

So it wouldn't be very bright of me to get into a relationship with one, she'd probably think I was satan in human form after a short while...

What Guys Said 3

• They have a belief system that I don't share and I don't wish to share. I would not be in a relationship with someone who was a practising witness.

• I don't know too much about them, but I think they are weird.

I wouldn't get into a relationship with one.

• Since I am one I should say yes, however, I'll stay single because most JW's are a bit weird actually - I don't know why.

What Girls Said 3

• cReEpY! Or at least in my experience. But I'm a Christian, so it would probably be different for most people.

• everyone has the same opinion about jehovah witnesses that they're weird creepy and annoying. But they are the only ones who actually follow what the bible says and they aren't hypocrites like others are.

And its really rare to find a jehovah witness who marries outside of their religion I'm pretty sure they aren't supposed to do that.

• First of all, would one of Jehovah's Witnesses want to date or marry you? More than likely, they are looking only to date or marry someone in their own religion. There isn't anything wrong in what they believe because they only believe and live by what the bible says, do you?

• A Jehovah witness do have their own beliefs. And yes I married a witness, I am a christian and we do have different belief about everything.