Is it strange I never had a boyfriend?

I'm 18 years old, but I never had a boyfriend before. All my friends have or had a boyfriend. I mean, I feel like I'm the only single person in my school that never been in a relationship. But could it also be because I have 6 older, intimidating, overprotective brothers, (two of which go to school with me)

I'm pretty average on personality/appearance: I've been told that I'm extremely polite and kind, and have good manners. But I am also incredibly shy. Asian, 18, 5'0 tall, dark brown wavy hair with natural red tints, brown eyes, a small mole under my right eye, lightly Pale skin, not too skinny or chubby.

Is it strange?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it happens. If you blend in really well, people don't notice you.

What Guys Said 2

• No. It's perfectly normal.

• It means that 'it' never really bothered you or caught your attention..Until this point in your life :)

What Girls Said 2

• Not at all mate. I'm the same. I'm your age and never been in one. I've liked guys. But I was not confident enough to go further so he found some other girl. Don't worry you will meet someone when you least expect too. I keep thinking I'm ugly and stuff. But don't worry some guys won't have the balls to ask you out. So don't feel bad. Guys can get intimidated. Some guy may like you.

• Not weird.It happens to some people.Dont rush into a relationship.Its easy for us to find partner,but its not easy to find the right one.i have no boyfriend till I was 22.Dont worry,your time will come.