Tell a girl straight up how you feel?

Is it a turn off if a guy asks a girl outright what her feelings are towards him. There's a friend who I hang out with. Sometimes we go to the movies every week( or do whatever else sound like fun at the time). And then sometimes we don't see each other at all for a couple of weeks. I know how I feel about her, and don't mind telling her, but is it a turn off to a girl if a guy is outright, and forthcoming about his feeling to a girl and wanting to know where she stands; instead of spending the time, playing the games( I am really tired of playing the games).

At this point I don't even care what her answer would be( well I do care a little) and I would accept it, but I just don't want thing to get awkward between us.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say that girl's generally do know or have an idea when a guy likes them. Personally, being more direct about liking a girl is something I'm struggling with, but I feel like in general girls do appreciate that as long as it's not just out of nowhere. Seems you have a rapport together so I would personally go for it.

• Hey I don't know if this guy likes me. But what's the common signs I'm clueless. Staring,smiling. Getting nervous etc?

What Girls Said 1

• No its not a turn off. I like guys who are confident. I'm waiting for a guy to ask me out. I may be old fashioned. But I want the guy to take the lead. Do it before its too late. Good luck mate.

What Guys Said 2

• My advice is SHOW HER HOW YOU FEEL INSTEAD OF TELLING her that. It'll work so much better. Save the confessing your feelings for her till later. Like your 20th wedding anniversary or something. Why do you feel you need to tell her that anyway?

• If you ask her she might feel like you put her on the spot and lie to you. Her actions will tell you everything you need to know about how she feels about you.