Would you break up if they missed one quality?

I've been seeing someone for 8 months but official for 3 months. After we became boyfriend/girlfriend we got really comfortable and closer to each other. He's just about perfect and everything I want in a relationship.

He makes me laugh and smile, makes me feel special, he's very considerate of others and unselfish, got his life together, adventurous, and handsome. People say we have same mannerisms, lol. Often we say the same things at the same time!

Anyways, one little flaw that always bothered me is that we often don't have flowing conversation. He isn't quiet but he isn't the talkative type. He talks the most to me than anyone else. He says what's on his mind and communicates with me but he's not exactly a conversationalist. I like quiet time but sometimes I like getting a discussion going. It seems like he always doesn't have much to say about a movie we just watched or whatever subject.

I don't want to break up with him over this. But I was just curious what others would do. It's pretty important quality to me but since he makes me happy and have fun I try to overlook it.

Most Helpful Guy

• If he makes you feel happy and brings this positive energy, why would you break up with him over this? It's a small issue. Maybe, he doesn't want to say anything because he's afraid of being dumb in front of you. Ask him questions if you want to stir more conversation.

What Guys Said 3

• Is it really that big od a deal? Really? I mean it seems to me that a lot of the women I see both on here and in life are always complaining about how they can't find a good guy and what's wrong with their men, your really bieng picky here.

He seems like a good guy, treats you right, listens to what you say, you need to cut him some slack and relax before you let go of something more valuable than you realize.

• SOMETIMES we have good conversation that flows. It's rare but just last night we talked for 3 hours non stop. I have no idea why this happens. It happens but not often. If it can be like this I can be happy

• But your still not getting my point, is that one thing about him really outweighing all of his ather attributes? And so now you say it only happens sometimes..i really wouldn't worry about it too much.

• TThere is a reason people have friends, if you want to disscus a film do it with your gf

• No, that would be silly.

What Girls Said 2

• that's a tough one because ideally you want to be compatible on all levels. but instead of breaking up with him, I would bring it up and maybe see if there's a change

• That would be a strange reason to break up with someone. No don't do it