I really like his friend?

Okay, so everyone keeps telling me that my guy friend Kyle and I should date. I think he likes me since he has told me a couple of times that he thinks I'm pretty and he always tells that the things I do are cute/adorable. The problem is that I really like his friend Josh. Tonight, Kyle and I were talking about this whole situation, and he said that everyone was saying that we should be together because we were "meant for each other". He was joking, I think. But then he said don't worry this won't ruin your chances with Josh because he doesn't see me as a threat. So, what does he mean by this and do you think this means that Kyle likes me?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Kyle likes u. If Josh hasn't showed interest like Kyle has,Josh is not that into u. You should date Kyle. For once let the nice guy finish first please.

Brought to you by ANGLE (Advocate for Nice Guys Located Everywhere)