Girls-I want to ask her out in a way she'll remember. What should I do?

I really want to ask this girl out in a way she'll always remember. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't try to go out of your comfort zone...or hers. If you're okay with a crowd, ask her out in front of a crowd. If not, do it when you guys are alone. You can sing, play an instrument, dance, do something that makes her laugh and smile. You might think you're embarrasing her and if she says yes, then it shouldn't matter because that means she loves you even when you are goofy. You can try to involve both of your friends. Somthing romantic to let her know that you really love her=) hope I helped. and I wish you the best of luck!

What Girls Said 5

• Get a flower, like a single rose or other really pretty flower, and ask her when she is alone. Don't do it in front of a big crowd. Maybe hold her hand when you ask her. And if she says yes, as you say goodbye, kiss her on the cheek. That would be so sweet and romantic, and I don't think she could forget that if she tried to. Good luck!

• Prep a large dangerous object and a ski mask.

Pretend to mug her.

Ask her out.

• Lol I don't want to scare her XD

• All you asked for was memorable! I delivered, did I not? ;D

• Lol yeah you did XD

• Go on YouTube and write: will you be my girl friend?

It's usually in the U.S that those vids are made.

But it is a little cliché but I guess cute and she will def. Remember it

• seranate her

• just do it from the heart. trust me, when you feel it, she will too and that's great

What Guys Said 0