How old were you when you got your first kiss?

i still haven't got my first kiss yet and I'm wondering why. how old were you when it happened? and how can I be ready for my first kiss like any tips?

thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I was 18. Older than you are. Don't feel bad. Some people are just late bloomers. I don't really think there is a way to be "ready" for it. I guess you could practice kissing some sort of object or something.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't remember my first kiss. I'm not sure which one of my earliest kisses rightfully constitutes my very first.

What Girls Said 5

• I was fifteen. I already wrote a huge answer on this so here you go :)

link

• I first kissed a guy when I had just turned 13, but there was no real attraction there.

My first REAL kiss was when I was 14.

• I was 14, it was horrible. I didn't want to kiss this dude, but he just randomly caught me off guard and went in for it. Yuck awful! Bleh! So I wouldn't worry about it, be grateful you don't have an experience like that.

• i was 14 and it was my first boyfriend too :D

But my friend she is 19 and has still never been kissed.

only tip is use some carmex ( lip balm) get the lips soft for the kissing :D

( make sure the balm is off before you actually kiss haha)

• 20