How do I tell my boyfriend I want to do more then kiss.?

me and my boyfriend have done nothing but kiss

its been a while and I just want to go to the next level.

i don't want to have sex but I wouldn't mind a little more then kissing! I don't want to make the first move but I don't know what else to do. Talking about it would just make it akward. I try giving him hints but he doesn't take them!

HELLP!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd ask what hints you're giving. if he's really an idiot guiding hands may be the first move for you but that's a good last resort. otherwise you'd be surprised what things talking about stuff can actually accomplish. it may seem awkward I agree but after you talk about that kind of stuff the benefits shine through and outweigh the weirdness

What Guys Said 3

• next time you two are making out and it gets kinda intense just reach down and grab him through his pants and rub him through his pants. if he goes with it move your hands under. before you move your hands under you could take your hands and move his hand up your shirt onto your breast or in your pants

• If he is really oblivious to your hints, maybe you should make the first move and go for his pants. But really, you should probably feel comfortable talking about it with him.

• hahah stick your hands in his pants. lol

What Girls Said 1

• just gide his hand where you want him to touch you when you guys are making aout