Shaking before a kiss?

So there is this guy. And I really am not very girlie or mushy so this is new to me. We spent a night just cuddling and kissing on the cheek and stuff to get it started. I later on told him I liked him and he said he felt something too. Before we actually kiss I start to shake and I don't know why this happens? It's so embarrassing every time he gets close to me or leans in to kiss me I start to shake! What is happening to me? How can I stop?

no it wasn't an orgasm

Most Helpful Guy

• just being nervous , it happens even when you know you don't need to be nervous. It's kind of normal :)

What Guys Said 1

• Nevousity that kicks in.. had it with my first love. After few weeks it was over.

What Girls Said 1

• lol you had an orgasm from a kiss I only shake after really good sexy with a guy I like a lot.

• Yep you can't help yourself but it's funny to think a girl can be like a guy... like me..

• lol amzing feeling