Who has it worse when it comes to dating?

Which of the two has it worse. Assuming they both had awesome personalities.

• Confident but short guy, good looking
  • Shy but tall guy, average-to-good looking
Wow, atm it's 50-50.

Most Helpful Girl

• I said B, because that's what I've see from the guys I know. I have a guy friend only a little taller than I am (he's 5'5"), but he's confident, funny, and good-looking, and many girls have had crushes on him, including me lol. He has a girl friend of course though (who's actually taller than he is). I think confidence in general is a really big bonus, because you don't feel that much trepidation about approaching people, talking, joking around and getting to know them. While being short might dissuade some girls from being interested in you, if you're the outgoing and confident type, there are many more options before you.

What Girls Said 8

• I guess, for me, the confident one. I'm pretty shy myself, and I've found that a more confident person complements me better than someone who's equally shy.

As for the height and appearance stuff, those are usually just perks. Finding someone with a genuine personality is a great thing; if they're attractive to me in addition to that, even better.

• Er wait, I think I did this backwards, lol. But you get what I mean.

I'm not sure that either would really have it worse, except maybe a guy who's shy in general, but that's mostly because it can be hard to get anywhere being shy...

• Also as a side-note, my boyfriend is "short". He's about 5'6" (I'm 5'3") and I love the sh*t out of him. He's got a wonderful personality, we play video games together all the time, he's super smart, and just yeah, we get along perfectly.

And now I'm late for class argh GaG what are you doing to me

• That sounds wonderful. Thanks for your input. Now get to class woman!

• B has it worse in my opinion. The ideal guy in a woman's mind would be tall, good-looking and confident. B has 2 things against him, while A only has one. Plus, once a girl starts getting to know the guy better, the confidence part is going to weigh even more heavily than looks.

• A. I honestly don't think I could ever date a guy shorter than me, no offense. It would just be awkward, in my opinion.

• I don't think short has to necessarily be shorter than you. It could be like 5'5" and you're 5'0". Most girls would call that guy short because he's not like 5'10" or more.

• Shyness...

• the short guy, I think.

• It's always going to have to be the shy guy for me.

• the shy guy will always be at a disadvantage

• I voted A because I have no idea, it would depend, but I'm attracted to shy guys.

• Well I'm a short shy guy. Do I have it bad in dating? Even if the girl I am interested in likes shy guys?

• so he's kinda socially-awkward? because most girls are like that

• Most girls are socially awkward?

What Guys Said 7

• i picked A

• the one who loves more, cares more

• I went with B. If height makes that big of a difference then holy crap.

• B: Shy but tall guy, average-to-good looking

Girls don't want shy, they want the rich, tall, brimming confidence guy.

Sadly the shy guys doesn't stand a chance and girls won't give them a chance or approach him either.

• Shy kinda tall guys like me .

• I'd say it's pretty balanced.

The short guy only has one thing against him compared to the two the other guy has, but the thing he has against him carries considerable weight.

The tall guy is shy and average looking. Being shy isn't really the end of the world, depending on how bad it is. There are some girls that even like shy guys. Being average looking isn't the end of the world either, but when compared to the short good looking guy, it kind of balances out.

Short guy: Less things working against him, the stuff that does work against him carries a lot of weight though.

Tall guy: Individually, none of that stuff would really work against him too badly. Being average looking is only a death sentence if you're a girl. But in comparison with the short guy, it balances things out between them.

• Any guy. I say this because women always seem to want more and "better"