Butt or Boobs

Guys: would you rather your girlfriend have the "perfect rack" in your size preference or the perfect butt in your eyes

Girls: would you rather have the perfect sized rack in your size preference or the perfect butt in your eyes

0|0
6|11

Most Helpful Girl

• I have both :]

If I had to choose between them. . .I guess I'd say rack.

0|0
    0|0
    • Modest are we?

• Show All
    • If you would like to

• Oh, of course, I just love talking about the things I don't like about my body...

I like my boobs, butt, and hips. Everything else, I'm not a huge fan of.

What Girls Said 5

• rack, but I think I'm happy with both.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got both so I'm good=D..

If I had to choose I'd say rack as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have the boobs so I say butt, it seems as though guys don't like big boobs so god git rid of them!

0|0
    0|0
  • perfect rack - I can fix the butt on my own.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would want a rack because I can tone my butt really easily...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• butt. Doesn't have to be huge but its sure nice if its there and round and noticeable. I love boobs too and nipples but they jus't don't have to be big for me to like them

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a backdoor man. I go with the butt all the way. The boobies are nice too, but they are nothing compared to those two little friends you ladies got going on "downstairs". hehe

1|0
    0|0
  • Given the choice it would be the butt, but actually what attracts me to a girl is her legs more then anything and when she is dressed its her hair and how its styled. Prefer longer hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol my girlfriend has both :D

but if I could only have one then boobs lol

I prefer grabbing her boob then her ass lol

but both are extremely nice :P

0|1
    0|0
  • perfect ass and small boobs! nothing sexier than a well curved tight and round juicy omg ASS! mmm

1|0
    0|0
  • they have to have 50 50, if they have a huge ass and little to no boobs or vice-versa, they look kind of deformed or something.

2|0
    0|0
  • boobs are boobs... I Like any boobs really... but a big ass is not something I am in to...

So I would have to say ass... unless its a greeeat set of tits.

0|0
    0|0
  • i need some ass 2 grab lol

1|0
    1|0
  • I like both but I really don't judge if I want to date the girl based off that. I must say I'm a sucker for the eyes, Kind of funny the girl I love to death has neither boobs or an ass but I still love her... Even though she doesn't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • This has already been proven by Spike TV. Guys prefer butt over boobs.

0|0
    0|2
    • Beware of statistics, they can be proven wrong easily, especially when they are done by a tv show. Even, tho, in this case, they were right about me, lol

• F*** THAT SHOW THEY ARE NOT CALLED SPIKE T.V FOR NO REASON

• perfect rack

0|0
    0|0