I don't want to play his games. Should I continue to try?

I know he likes me and he knows I like him. Before he found out that I liked him he always told me he wanted to see me or that I'm amazing. He'd always flirt with me but now that he knows I like him he doesn't as much. If anything he tries to make me jealous by flirting with other girls but once my attention if off of him like when I talk to another guy his attention is back on me and he just ignores whatever girls are around.

We also text almost everyday. When either one of us falls asleep we answer each other back in the mornining which results in us texting each other all day. Sometimes when I don't text him for like a day and a half he ends up texting me. Like this for an example: goodnight. have wonderful sleep. a value and cherish your friendship. you're an awesome person. random thoughts of the night.

I don't know what to do. I like him a lot but I sometimes I feek like telling him that I give up cuz.I don't want to play his games what should I do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I think he likes your attention and is always testing it and the second he loses it from you he tries to get it back. He sounds like an insecure person.

I think you should just ignore his games. Maybe distancing yourself would help? In my opinion, I wouldn't get involved with him.