Best way to respond to a text?

What is the best way to respond to a text from a guy that reads... "I was seeing if you wanted to go have a drink or dinner later" without sounding like a completely anxious dork.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well depending on how keen you are, texting back something like, well I get the impression that the company would be quite good, so yeah, sounds like fun, do I have to choose which one or are you offering both lol,x" this will make you sound confident and give the impression your still in control, which he will see that he still has some work to do to have you convinced he's the worthy one lol, good luck and enjoy if you go that is,x

What Guys Said 4

• forget that, Do seem like an anxious dork. What isn't cute about that?

• Thx..the truthful approach. Who would have known.

• "Sure, let's do it. It's been ages since I've had Thai food. :) "

• I don't respond to texts. I'm "old school" and use a telephone as it was intended.

• "Sure, sounds like fun. When and where?"

What Girls Said 2

• don't worry about that. it'd be better to sound excited than to sound like you don't care about it. I'd say something like "sounds great" if I were you.

• "drinks? Boo. I have something better in mind can you guess?"