How do I get her interested again?

Ok so this this girl that goes to my school and always thought was pretty cute. Well a couple months ago she texted me one night and said "hey what's up" ever since them we've been talking a lot at school and over the phone, seven hung out a couple times and even gone out to eat together a few times, she asked me to go to the school dance with her which is in a month... But this last week she seems to seem less interested, she doesn't respond to my text as often as she used too, it almost seems like she's avoiding me at school... So I guess my question is what do I need to do toake things better, should I keep on going like I am, or should I start txting her less and stop trying to talk to her? I would just ask her about it but I really don't think school is a good place to talk about it and I can't hang out with her this weekend because I'm busy... She knows I like her, and I'm Pretty sure he at least has some feeling for me, one Of her friends told me she jut doesn't want a boyfriend right now, but she thinks I'm cute... Somebody please give me some advice

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the best thing to do is tell her how you feel, but be understanding of how she feels too. If you don't want to talk at school, ask her if you two can talk on the phone, skype, or chat.

If you don't want to ask her, then I suggest that you just let her lead her life and you lead yours. Don't constantly go out of your way. Give her a week or two and then text her hi, and play it by ear. If she seems distant, then leave her alone and continue living your life naturally.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0