How to stop getting rejected?

every time I try to talk to a girl she always has an excuse not to talk to me. Like having a man or some other BS. I feel even if a girl has a man and she actually likes you she'd give you her number or something. I just want to know how can I end this bad luck of rejection?

Most Helpful Girl

• well I'm sorry to hear that some peoples children are greedy and selfish and don't give sweet guys (like you) the time of day. I say you go for ONE girl and get to that stage where you guys are an item, once some girls notice you guys in the hall they may become curious and say "i saw you and your girlfriend!" and of course your response.. she's not my girlfriend and maybe explain to her how she just didn't appreciate you. (if and only if you like the girl whose attention you aroused.) either THAT or just swagg it up and just become a womanizing studd. :)

What Girls Said 1

• what kinds of girls are you askin out? maybe they're out of your league

• Good looking girls and there not out of my league.

What Guys Said 4

• Well it can not be helped if she has a relationship already .

The only think that I know of and think that you can do , is keep trying and understand what makes you get rejected with those that do not have a relationship , that way you will improve and will end this cycle of rejection .

• My sentiments exactly.

I'm told that at this point, it's all a numbers game. Like, keep approaching, but at the same time, keep a journal about approaches.

EVERY. Approach.

It forces you to analyze what you thought about the situation and such to improve your social interactions.

My current suggestion -- reallign yourself to have fun with EVERYONE, not just women. (That's two suggestions in one) The love will fall into place naturally from there

• It could be your appearance, your attitude, your approach and so on! Take a look at yourself, figure it out, I'm sure you are a smart dude.

• You think it's bullsh*t that a girl you like, might already have a man?

Are you only in the habit of hitting on the ugly girls? Or are you so embittered that you take any reason for rejection and call it bullsh*t?

Rage and bitterness are not attractive qualities. But no girl is going to say "No thanks, you're a smouldering bundle of barely repressed rage and hostility towards women."

I guess sometimes you just have to read between the lines.