Why would a girl cancel on a date?

She said yes to a second date, then cancelled the next day, saying she had too much work to do and wanted to get some sleep that night. Does she want a second date, but just not then, or is she trying to get out of it?

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds to me like she genuinely wants to go on a second date, but has a heavy workload and is trying to prioritize. She probably would've been stressing about all of the work that she should be doing if she'd actually gone on the date with you... And it sounds like she was pretty tired, so she probably didn't want to make a bad impression by being all tired and stressed out. Don't read too much into it... I wouldn't be worried unless she does this multiple times in a row. Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• Well, I suppose you should give her the benefit of the doubt; arrange an alternative date with her.

All the best! :-)