Girls: why do you feel like you need to take your time to reply back to messages?

I know you have a life

but sometimes you take so long I feel like your just toying with us >_>

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls: why do you feel like you need to take your time to reply back to messagesS?

1. We don't get the message at the very instant.

2. We have more important things to do at the moment.

3. You may have said something that has left us stumped as to what to say next.

It depends on the time you sent the message and what you have said to us, it isn't predictable and men can be the same way.

What Girls Said 8

• because there are other things to do in the day

• For me:

Ppl got stuff to do

Nothing to say

Phone might be dead/ not with me

I see it then go do something else and forgot about it

My phone hides stuff from me (ppl will call/text and it won't show it)

etc.

• Guys are the ones who take a while to reply back. A girl may take time to reply back to you, because she may not know what to say. She probably goes to her friends wondering what to say, and the decision process could take some time. Why do guys take so long to reply back?

• do girls really think that much before replying? I don't know about us guys, probably because wer'e trying not to come off as needy, we want you to wonder why we aren't replying back

• sometimes we just want you to think about us? I know some guys do that.

• Yea I do think about the guy all the time whether he replies or not, but maybe the girl wants you to wonder also.

• we feel the same way... but sometimes a girl needs time to think what she will write...

• same reasons guys do... we don't know what to say, we don't have our phone with us/we don't get the message right away

• actually I'm a fast texter and I hate slow texters. I agree its so annoying to get a one word text like "k" and it takes 2 hours lol

• i feel like guys take their time actually

• because guys do. you can't change the game, you gotta play it

What Guys Said 2

• Just go make a cup of Joe and read the newspaper while she thinks of something to say.

• someones insecure...