What does he really want?

I met this guy he's 36 and I'm 23. We talk on the phone but there is a problem He says he has a girlfriend but is fed up with her and how he wants to get rid of her but she want leave. He said he wants me to fulfill his dreams because they aren't being filled at home and he doesn't want them at home... He jokes about us getting married. What is his motive?

She want leave the house because they have two children together but she has a deadline to be gone and if she isn't he has something for her. He already has an attorney or what knot. But it could be anything... He says sex isn't all he wants but he would like to taste "it." I mean the man is 36 what would I expect from him?

What Guys Said 2

• Either A) he's hoping you'll feel bad and cheat with him but not view it as cheating.

or

B) He's ... being totally honest. Why doesn't he kick her out?

• She want leave the house because they have two children together but she has a deadline to be gone and if she isn't he has something for her. He already has an attorney or what knot. But it could be anything... He says sex isn't all he wants but he would like to taste "it." I mean the man is 36 what would I expect from him?

• Sweety...he wants to get into your panties. Don't try to make this into something deep and heavy. When he clears his home landing field, you might consider him. Otherwise, fly far away from him as he is a horn dog and very,very bad news for you.

And I don't care about how smooth he is on the phone or how good or intense the sexuality is there...you have everything to lose and nothing to gain from this guy...until he is free and clear.

If he does that, you'll know how big his balls really are. Otherwise...keep your distance and stay away from the personal contact.

What Girls Said 0