Good way to joke around and make a girl laugh?

There is this girl that I like, we are both pieces and I'm taking her out this Saturday night for the first time. I am taking her out to dinner then we are going to rock and bowl. We both have had troubled pasts with the opposite gender, so we are both a little cautious. She is one of the nicest girls I have met, so I don't want to mess this one up.

I know she has been wanting a guy who is kind, caring, someone who doesn't lie, and a genuine person, and that is the kind of guy I am...first girl who has given me a chance in 2 years.

We are already at the stage where when I see her at work we hug. When I went to say goodnight to her after my shift ended and gave her a hug, she said it meant a lot to her. She always has a big smile on her face when we see each other so I feel there is something there.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Joke around with her as if you were with friends (unless your friends joke around inappropriately). Then work on inside jokes between the two of you. Be a bit of a smartass, too.