Why do men ask you on dates?

Does a man have to find you attractive and want to have sex with you to ask you on a date? Is there any other reason why they would ask you out?

Are they thinking of a relationship or just purely want to have sex with you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would ask a girl out if I was attracted to her and wanted to know more about her. The more I uncover about her and like, the more dates I'll ask her out on. I don't speak for other guys here, but I have never asked a girl out just for sex. If I develop a crush on a girl, I don't imagine having sex with her or her without clothes. It seems disrespect for whatever reason (until we actually have sex).

What Guys Said 1

• I have asked girls out just to have a fun time. (Actually sometimes the girl didn't understand that, but oh well!)

What Girls Said 2

• most of the time its to f*** but every now and then you'll run across guys who are open to a relationship

• Could be any of the above . As for relationship that is based on chemistry and where his mindset is