If a girl asks you to lunch do you assume she likes you?

If a girl asked you out to lunch, (not with any other friends) would you assume she likes you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say it depends on how you asked him. If you were showing signs that you like me, a guy normally can feel it, when you asked me that, then yes, I'd assume attraction. But if you asked me rather casually and your eyes aren't dilated, then I'll take it you just want company for lunch.

What Guys Said 6

• If I knew her for a long time and I know for sure she is my friend then no. But if somebody I just met and our relationship status its not well established I would think it is a date yes.

• no. I'd just assume she wants to my company for lunch...of course her liking me would be on the back of my mind as a possibility but not something I'd jump to first at all.

• What do you mean asked to lunch- just casually after you've had a class together...no, happens all the time.

A big arranged thing where you drive into town together and eat somewhere nice? Yeah, that means something.

• Not really like but that she was interested. Is that the same thing?

• No, I'd think she was interested in getting to know me.

• Depending on who it is, I would suspect, but not assume. I would not assume date.

What Girls Said 2

• Probably depends on the context.

• If I was a guy, yes I would assume that she liked me.