How would you react if someone accidently sent a bitchy text message....

about you? Like they wanted to send it to someone unfortunately some mistake happened and they sent it to you.When you see them somewhere would you still talk to them,ignore or ask them about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask them and shrug it off. Why? Because:

“Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. All people live in their own dream, in their own mind; they are in a completely different world from the one we live in. When we take something personally, we make the assumption that they know what is in our world, and we try to impose our world on their world.

Even when a situation seems so personal, even if others insult you directly, it has nothing to do with you. What they say, what they do, and the opinions they give are according to the agreements they have in their own minds.”

and

“If you don’t understand something, it is better for you to ask and be clear, instead of making an assumption. The day you stop making assumptions you will communicate cleanly and clearly, free of emotional poison. Without making assumptions your word becomes impeccable.”

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on what was said.. And who said it

• I would ask them about it and ask them why they couldn't confront me about it also.

• like you want explaination from them?

• Yeah as in why did they type what they typed and why couldn't they say it to me instead of talking about me behind my back. I mean they're reasonable questions.

• lol, id definitely text back right then. My cousin has some drug addictions and he sent me something by accident, I texted him right back lol... he never responeded to my response...

• He was saying something bad or what?

• he was just trying to hustle something and I was all "well what do you have a lot of in stock?" or something like that...

What Girls Said 4

• ehhh kind of depends on who sent it/what it said.

• What if they are one of your mate,cousin or someone you know...?

• well, obviously it would be someone I know if they have my number. it still just depends on the specific person.

• i'd kill em with kindness :) <---- serial killer smile right thurr.

• Depends on what the text said. Most likely I would distance myself from the person that sent it.

• I'd call her out on being a fake bitch and make her feel stupid, then immaturely let people know how fake she is and hope she loses good friends for it :)

• Lol you mean you will spread that text message?

• no, I would just casually bring it up in convo and make sure I don't come off as maliciously doing it although my intentions are purely malicious :) lol I'd just like be "You know ____? She was so nice to me to my face then accidentally sent a text talking sh*t about me behind my back! Can you believe that? And I thought she was so loyal...you can't trust a person like that..." lol