He says he wants to marry me, but he'll disapear?..

I've been dating this guy for a few months now & when we first started talking it was over email(because he says he doesn't have a phone) and when we see each other there is a strong connection/chemistry..& he says little things like "I've already thought about marrying you"and "you're definitely my type of girl"and hinting at our future but now that he has started working at his new job I only hear from him by email and see him about once a week,(if I'm lucky) what can this mean?& why won't he make the effort to get in touch with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• sometimes guys will throw out the marriage word because they know that's what girls want to hear. he's probably selling you dreams because if he really cared he would make a better effort to get in touch with you. if he's for real then time will tell but I wouldn't bet on it

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0