Do girls not like dating a guy who has never dated before?

Would you be OK being The first guy he ever has dated or is that too weird and awkward. what if the guy is shy and 22. I feel left out being the only guy who has never dated

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're fun, socially calibrated, and sweet... you'll do fine.

If you're awkward and you'll embarrass her in front of her friends because you don't know how to be social? Then you'll do terrible.

Girls don't really care about your past... they only care about who you're BEING when they're with you. If you're being honest and sincere and you're not dangerous, or needy, then you'll do great!

~ Robby

• What if I am not the best socially

• Hehe... ya well each new conversation will show you how friendly people can be, assuming you're friendly no matter how they react.

Think of your confidence like your muscles... it grows slowly and only through continuous effort and training.

Don't get lazy!

• I guess I understand that

What Girls Said 4

• its not a big deal. there are pleanty of people in the same boat as you. even if they have experience with dating I assure you its the least of their worries. if they like you as a person that's all that really matters.

• You sure?

• you just tell her.

• thanks

• i would date you. that's not a problem for me

• No I'm my boyfriends first girlfriend and I think its better because most girls I know this that awkward shy guys (like my boyfriend) are cute and that's how some girls get to notice u

• Find a girl who is equally socially awkward or else brush up those skills.

• How do you get the skills

• It's never easy doing scary stuff! But it helps you make a concrete plan and learn techniques. Preparing makes things less difficult.

• I want to be able to do this so maybe I should look into it. I hope it can make me talk to a girl or something. I really want to just talk to someone but I feel scared.

What Guys Said 3

• Im 22 and I been on a couple dates but that's it. I don't really know much in terms of dating or what to do but I always feel like I'm just awkward. There are girls out there who would date you but in my experiance its a very small ammount.

• i wonder too, I feel the best thing to do is just keep stepping out of your comfort zone

• Why not? I'm 21 and the last girlfriend I had was in 7th grade for a few months. I'm just not a relationship guy.

• They might think something is wrong with him

• Nahh most girls aren't that way. Besides they won't know they're your first girlfriend until later on probably. At which point they already like you.

• Ok thanks I guess