Do guys always have to text first or is she just annoyed?

This girl likes me and I like her amd she knows it I guess we are "talking" or whatever they call it but anyways I am sick of texting her first and I feel like I'm annoying her! We were texting at school amd she just didn't respond I didn't think much of it cause she probably couldn't text in that class so I got home and its been 2 1/2 hours and she stil hasn't texted me...is she waiting for me to text her or annoyed because we text everyday?

Ok yall make it sound like she's just shy so I texted her...ill tell you if she replies
She texted back! So I guess I just gotta text her first

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh, I've been in that same situation. In the beginning my boyfriend took hours to answer to my messages. I though he wasn't replying on purpose, playing mysterious, but then I learned that his ringtone barely makes noise and most times he's away from it or simply doesn't see it. Once, I waited for a reply 5 hours! I know how insane this must drive you, especially if you're nothing official. My guess, is that she's playing hard to get, but this might wear you down and may get you thinking that she really isn't that into you. My advice is to blatanly ask her "hey, is it wrong if I text you at these hours on these days? Because I don't want to interrupt your class or anything. Sometimes I just wanna share some words, but seeing that sometimes you're busy, I rather text/call you later or you could give me a call when you're most available. It'd be cool"

That way, she gets it. She gets that playing hard to get might lead you to just lose interest. I was like your girlfriend, always letting my boyfriend text me first, just to see "how much" interested he was in me. When it was clear that he was in love and that I was in love, there there was some equity, and now we text each other at any time for any reason. She won't feel annoyed or offended, if you're honest. If anything, she should feel the danger of losing your attention. Is she isn't annoyed, you'll know with her answer, if she is, she'll tell you. The point is, I think, not losing anyone's time.

• Thanks for the help! But she texts all day at school and then I texted her at the end of a class and I think her next class she wouldn't be able to text in that class anyway so I just find it weird that she hasn't texted me yet.

What Girls Said 7

• That's a confusing situation!

She might be Shy to text you.

or she might not have load but want badly to text you! ;)

• Thanks but load? What do younmean sorry I'm just confused haha

• oohh, sorry! I don't know I if the cellphone companies are the same like where I am.

it means like she doesn't have enough mns or money, something like that, I don't really know how to explain. sorry...

• Oh ha ha nah she has unlimited texting but thanks!

• I know how that is, feeling like you are being obsessive even if all you want is an answer. But she probably isn't annoyed if she likes you too. My boyfriend takes forever to text back and I always think I'm annoying him, but he assures me he just didn't have time to text. So don't feel too bad if she doesn't text back all the time. She may be busy, or want a minute to herself, but it probably isn't because she doesn't like you :)

• We feel the exact same way! I know for a fact that I don't like texting the guy first, or calling him, because I worry that I may be bothering or annoying him, or that he's just getting sick of me. And to tell you the truth, every time my phone vibrates, I'm hoping its that one special guy. Odds are, you're NOT annoying her. :)

• yes. text her first. No matter who or what, everyone likes to be texted first, it makes them feel like they're wanted. It's OK, I do the same thing on the other side, I get anxious when he doesn't text, then worry like crazy if I'll be annoying them if I do send a text

• Thats happens to me. I used to have to IM the guy I like on fb all the time and then I suddenly stoped doing that. I felt like I was obssessing over him and didn't want to bother him. Then he started IMing me first and then it just goes back and forth from that. Now the problem is, when he does IM me, he expects me to find out what to talk about or something. Guess he's a bad conversation starter. lol

But I'm pretty sure its alright. glad she texted back =)

• Maybe she doesn't want to seem to eager. Since you already know that she's into you, I think it would be okay to ask her how she feels about texting everyday.

• I usually wait for the guy to text me first, it makes it seem like you care about her and actually take the time to think about her and like talking to her, sometimes I text the guy first though it just depends.

What Guys Said 0