Single..but you don't know why.

Is there anyone out there who thinks they are too hot to be single? Feel like they just don't find someone who matches up to their standards? Feel like you don't get approached enough?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not shy, I'm not great looking, but it shouldn't merit girls straying away from me. I don't really get my lack of attention honestly, I personally feel my personality is nearly flawless, and I really should have girls begging for my attention, but I don't. My guess is because I exude so much grandeur that people keep at my side, rather than approaching me from the front. In other words, people see me as the player, the guy who's too good to be true.

But looking deeper, I realize that it may perhaps be the fact I've only actually seriously chased one girl in my life, so perhaps I'm... over thinking things and not looking at the reality of the situation. I've had plenty of girls fall for me, but I haven't excepted one, so I'm starting to realize that perhaps I am lonely because of my picky appetite.

I swear I could get most girls, I really could, it probably sounds cocky, but it's not. I say that because I care about everything, I'm extremely passionate, confident, and a complex person, with a relatively interesting past, who has a future in front of him. Maybe girls are not looking for that, but plenty are, I guess I've just chosen to pursue the wrong babe.

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't say to hot to be single. But I'm way to nice of a guy to be single. I'm not creepy, stalkerish, and I'm not ugly

What Girls Said 3

• yes, but not really in a cocky way. like, I don't going around thinking I'm so amazing and should have all these guys after me all the time. but by the same token I do think I have a lot going for me both inwardly and outwardly, yet I basically never have a guy in my life. now if only I knew why...

• My sentiments exactly.

• I get approached a lot. But not for a relationship .. If you know what I mean. I don't see why they can't want a relationship with me.

• Oh so guys just want to be friends with you? What's wrong with that, its good to have someone watching your back.

• Special friends hahah

• oooh. they just wanna get it in huh. nasty guys. lol

• me. but it's not my appearance that's he problem, it's beaus I'm shy