What is it he saying? Asking guys to answer this, but girl's are welcome too

I just told a guy that I had a big crush on him and have since highschool and I like him a lot still. He just rote back and said this.

Aww .. that's very flattering. Thank you for sharing that with me. I know it can be scary 2 tell someone.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can flirt with someone til you turn blue in the face doesn't mean anything. People confuse flirting with interest when it is more of a way to get attention and leads to people playing games with you. The part where he say's "Thank you for sharing that with me" tells you everything. Had he said I appreciate the note and like you too or I feel the same way it'd be different.

You told him how you felt and it wasn't reciprocated so for now move on maybe he will have a change of heart but right now he doesn't like you the same way you like him. As for what he is saying "I am glad you like me and feel good about myself for it but I don't like you sorry"

What Guys Said 7

• It doesn't look like it will work out, I'm sorry, he was very kind about it though, showed he cared and appreciated you telling him that.

• Thank you for your answeres, but to be honest. how can people think they no what is going on. when I didn't even tell anyone here the hole story. its funny how we all jump to things. not knowing the hole story.

• If your going to et all defensive when people answer you than why ask for their opinion theyre going by what you told them so don't get made it they just to things

• I'm sry if I sounded mean to anyone here. I didn't mean it at all. I should have givein more info what's been going on that I'm sure would have helped out a lot more. And yes I have been there before where guy don't like me back but not one of them have said that. that's why I asked. Me and this guy talk all the time, yes we have flirted always asking me for pic, and I have too of him. even went a little farther with it.

• He's not interested and doesn't know what to say so you aren't hurt

• if that's all it sounds like he's trying to let you down gently.

• could be two answers

-he doesn't like you like that

-or he does

haha I know I now I'm a lot of help

maybe he's the playful type but I don't wanna get your hopes up

if I was a girl id just say something like "o I'm not scared so is that why you never let me know you like me" but that's just my sarcastic playful personality. but I could see myself saying what he said if I was interested or wasnt interested.

• Honestly sounds like he's not interested, but he's trying to be considerate of your feelings.

There could be the possibility that he may,

just not sure what to do. But he's most likely

not interested.

Try heavy flirting and see where that goes. Or ask him if

he feels anything for you. you already put yourself on the

line by asking him, why not ask him all the way

• says he ain't interested since he ddnt have a follow up question like "wanna go to___ or ___"

sorry, BUT good for you for going after what you want! seriously!

• Could be he just didn't know what to say. He might sound not interested but he might be interested. Who the hell knows lol

Only way to know for sure is to ask him :)

What Girls Said 6

• I just have to say that he was being polite and didn't wanna offend you by saying he doesn't feel the same about you. Sounds more likely that he already has a girlfriend or at least he's seeing someone else. I'd not text him anymore and back off. You don't wanna be a doormat. You should not directly approach a guy and open up ur story till you haven't received a clue from him that he's interested too.

It happens. No one is perfect and sometimes you just got to like someone else. This guy doesn't even sound he's available, because he was protecting himself and his reply was distant from being taken into consideration.

• Oh slow down.. how can people come on here and say don't open your self inless he you know he feels the same way or has a girlfriend ect.. when you don't even know the hole story. I have been talking with him for over a yr, he had a girlfriend but he broke it off with her the ngiht of halloween. Boy people like to think they know all,

• Sorry, I didn't mean to say anything wrong. You didn't include more details. I completely understand what you feel. But if you asked us to analyze what the message might mean, I only see him being polite but not interested. I'm not one of these people who give advices to others to boost their egos, I go straight to what I think and mean it.

• He is not interested in you and is being nice about it. If he was interested, he should follow up a question of hanging out of some sort.

• Oh it doesn't seem like he likes you back... I'm sorry, but at least he was nice about it

• what the hell?

its hard to tell if he feels the same way

i would ask him if he ever felt the same way about you

• I don't think he likes you, like guys tell me that if I tell them I liked them, and they are not looking or like me back

• I would take this as a slap in the face...he is giving the not interested message in a nice way.