Would you meet someone off the internet? If yes, how was your experience?

You've all heard of online dating. Would you do it? How do you feel about it? What was your experience?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually, I met my wife on the Internet 7 years ago and we're very happy! We never would have met any other way (didn't have any friends or activities in common at the time).

What Guys Said 6

• yes , I did , once . She was lovely but in the end it was just her using me for company between two lousy boyfriends

• I have many times. I have a very niche hobby and it's nice to meet people that think alike.

• I would and have, was nice. They were nice people.

• I've hung out with peeps from the internet. They were pretty cool.

• It's great to meet new people so yes.

• I do it. I've met 4 women IRL from a dating site I use. The experiences were all what I expected, and I maintain my relationship with 3 of them despite them having stopped using the site (too many trolls and sickos).

What Girls Said 4

• I only did it once, it was a friend I'd known through the Internet for a few years, but this guy I met with assumed that I loved him because I had gone a bit out of my way to visit him, so that was a bit awkward..

• I've met one guy after talking to him for like 4 years. He was pretty cool we stopped talking though because after that he got way to attached to me and wanted to date but I wasn't interested.

• Would I meet someone? If they lived close, maybe. Have i? nah. I don't think I'd date anyone though.

• I've met tons of people (mostly as friends). Most were really cool, a few were a bit strange, but I haven't had any negative experiences. I did start dating one guy (after we had met a few times in person) and we dated for 5 years.