I don't know where to go from here. How do I ask her?

I found out that this girl likes me and I like her too and her friend told me that she wants me to ask her out. My question is do I ask her to go somewhere with me or do I just say do you want to go out with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to hang out with her 1-on-1 a bit before you make a move.

Why don't you ask her to go see a movie with you? Either in theaters, or at your house. If you know how to make food, you two could cook something together, then eat while watching TV or a movie. Maybe go to the mall together, meet up at Starbucks for hot chocolate, or study in the library together after school.

What Girls Said 2

• go somewhere but try not to make it awkward

• Just be like 'You like me. I like you. Let's go.'

What Guys Said 3

• If you're asking if you should ask her on a date or ask her to be your girlfriend, you should definitely ask her on a date, or at least to go hang out. Both Poison Ivy and ImaLuvrnotaFighter are correct. You have to actually hang out with her before you ask her if she would like to be your girlfriend, but you don't want to be a hangout buddy. Make sure that she knows it's a date. Don't say, "Would you like to get a cup of coffee with me?" say "Can I buy you a cup of coffee?" or "Can I buy you a drink." Really the date idea is the best because it seems to be becoming a thing of the past. Tell her that you want to take her out sometime next week.

• You don't want to fall into the "let's hang out" trap; you should ask her out for a specific day, time and place. You'll have to do a little bit of planning first; choose a place to take her with good atmosphere where you can talk, but it won't drain your wallet. It's a bit of work, but she'll be very impressed; most other guys wouldn't make that kind of effort.

• I don't know.