Do "first kisses" mean anything to you?

It seems that less people are hyped up about their first kiss. I guess it depends on what it means to you personally.

Do you want it to be special still or does it matter? Was your first kiss special?

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course I remember my first kiss... and it was kind of special because it was the first... after I kissed other people I can say that it even was a very good kiss.

And the first kiss with someone new is always special... nothing is like being close like this to the one you in love with for the first time. You feel your heartbeat, it's literally harder to breath... all the butterfly-stuff...

I mean later... you can still have that... but it's almost never this intensive.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes. Definitely. Without a doubt. 100%.

I remember my first, everything about it. Everything about her. Except how young we were. :)

And how her parents told her to tell me she could never see me again after it. :(

The first kiss is really a majorly big deal. I know so many girls that don't think so. I guess, most don't really care. How can you not care about it? That's messed up

• they used to. but after 7 years, not anymore!

• ha ha not even with new girls? just the same old same old?

• lol you just killed half of these ppls hope

but I get that

• well that's not my intention, and it shouldn't impact anyone. cause that's how I think, and is obvious that not everybody thinks like I do

• I haven't had a first kiss so yeah It would mean a lot to me.

• f.u.ck a first kiss lol I don't care

What Girls Said 5

• it really doesn't matter in my opinion. Before my first kiss, I didn't think of anything of it.

My first kiss was with a canadian rugby player who came to california for a rugby match against our school's men team. Long story short, we were both drunk, and there was an awkward morning after. But I'm fine with it, he was cute and it was a fun time.

• yes...it would mean a lot to me. I can't wait till my 1. kiss! :D

• Yeah...I'm still waiting on my first kiss, and I definitely want it to be special.

• I don't know about them being special to me...but I definitely remember every first kiss I've ever had. They're exciting! It reminds me of that first moment where we finally give in to each other. So hooooottt.

• first kisses are the best because they represent all the hope you have for the other person