Is it bad if I'm texting her first most of the time?

Ok so there's this girl In my school that I've always though was really cool and considered my friend... Well about a month ago she texted me one night and said "hey what's up" and ever since then we've been talking, she's come over to my house a couple times and we've gone out to eat together a few times, the only things is that I'm always the one that's planning things and 95% of the time I'm the one that's texting her first. Is this normal for guys to text the girl first? Should I be worried? Or is it no problem?

Most Helpful Girl

• thats fine! I text my boyfriend first soometimes but its always great to know he wants to talk to me and he texts me first :) and about the planning you should say a couple of things and let her pick or just say no I think its your turn to pick what we do Saturday ...make it sound fun and interesting and just enjoy spending time with her and also compliment her she will not forget that. hope this helps!

What Girls Said 4

• yes, That happened to the guy I'm still talking to. He used to text me all the time, most of the times I found it sweet, I would text right back

• its not a problem at all and rather makes you a gentleman. unless you know she is bothered by it but doesn't really sound like she is so keep it up romeo,lol

• I hate when I have to text the guy first so it's not a bad thing.(:

• I think its completely normal. Personally I like guys more who text first and start the conversation. It shows me that they are interested and want to talk to me. She started the initial conversation that got you talking in the first place so she obviously wanted to hear from you. So now you are just carrying on with that contact and I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

Does she reply to you? Because if she does then its a good sign, if she doesn't then maybe you should give her some space for a while.

What Guys Said 0