Did I come on too strong?

This guy and I flirt whenever we're around each other, but we've never exchanged numbers or anything, so we only see each other through hanging out with mutual friends. Anyway, he messaged me (on Facebook) the other day to see how I was since it's been a few weeks since we've seen each other. I was surprised- we've only talked online a couple of times so it was kind of out of the blue. But I saw it as a good sign, figured he's obviously been thinking about me. So, I messaged him back and suggested we grab a drink one night. It was pretty casual, I often do that with friends so I didn't see it as overly forward at the time.

But, he hasn't answered me at all since- did I come on too strong for him?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think so! I think you were definitely taking the lead and that's good. that proves that you are a woman who knows what she wants and how to get it. If he doesn't reply girl, move onto the next. No sense of worrying about someone who gets scared easily.

P.S I really need some insight if you could please help me! Thanks :)

• I don't think you came on too strong at all. I think you did a good thing, and if he doesn't accept your invitation it's his problem and loss. If he doesn't get back to you he's probably just a big tease and a lead-on.