What to do I'm torn between two girls that are real good friends?

I've had a crush on this one girl for along time and I've never done anything she barely even knows my name. The other girl I know a little more I started talking to her not to long ago and from hanging out with her I know she is what I like in girls. I don't know which one to choose to go after. I've been trying to get to know the first girl for along time but all I know is her name and the times if been around her she has the things I like in girls too. Should I go with the one that shows more interest in me or get to know tgem better.

Most Helpful Girl

• Go with the one that shows more interest. At least she's willing to do something.

What Girls Said 2

• If a woman is interested in you, whether she's shy or not, she will indicate it to you in some way. If the first girl has shown no signs that you are aware of, then my guess would be she doesn't see you as a potential partner. Try with the second girl, you've said she has the qualities you look for and she seems to be a equally interested

• pick the one you like the best, you must like one slightly more than the other?

What Guys Said 2

• Invite both out together, something unexpected, they'll be intrigued, and see how it goes. You'll learn a ton about their personalities in this situation. And who knows, maybe you'll be in a 'threesome.'

But don't count on it!

• Pick one or you get none.