Date? Or a friendly get together

OK, there's this ex-coworker who used to work we me on and off. I was in school so I probably saw her twice a year at work, nothing happened as far as going out. We kept in touch every now and then on Facebook.

We both moved around a lot, and we somehow starting talking of FB again after about 6 years. She ended up nearby so I asked for us to get together and have dinner. She agreed. afterward, she suggested we go to the beach. After a long walk and conversation, I went back home. We both moved again but we have kept in touch via texting since.

She recently invited me to go to NYC during Xmas. she's meeting up with some friends but told me she's only busy with them for 1 day, and the rest of the time, she's free to be with me. Her birthday happens to be the day after so we're spending both Xmas and her birthday together. She also made me promise to take her ice skating.

I'm not sure if this is a date or just friends getting together. We never hung out 6 years ago, and our first "get-together" was a few months ago for dinner/beach but nothing happened in between since we are both in different states.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, I think you should think of it as "friendly get together" and not a date. I mean does it really matter? You teo are going to have fun. Just enjoy it. =)

What Guys Said 0