After a date is it?

after a date is it in the girl's hands to text/call/contact the guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• if he asked for the date, then yes, it's your turn

• okay yeah that's what I thought, its been a week since our date and neither of us have contacted each other but after the date when I got back to my dorm he texted me saying "Thanks for another fun night ;). sleep well. Ttyl. Night :)" but again we haven't talked since so I don't know like if he was interested I feel like he wouldve at least try to contact me by now..but then again I haven't tried either

• he's waiting for you to contact him. after the date, then got back in touch with you and I'm guessing from what you wrote, you didn't write back. he's probably confused and thinking you're not into him

• yeah that's what I thought also because this happened last time we went also until I decided to text him and say hey what's up and he texted me back saying "hey :) trying to finish some stuff for tomorrow haha. I can't meet up this weekend but you want to do something next weekend?" but instead we ended up hanging out that following weekend anyways and I did text back saying I had a fun time and that id talk to him later but now we're back to how it was last time :/ not talking for a week.

What Guys Said 1

• It's in both pairs of hands.

• yeah last time we went out he texted me after the date like usual saying that "Thanks for another fun night ;). sleep well. Ttyl. Night :)" but he hasn't texted or called me in a week..its now Sunday. I haven't tried to contact him either but still, if he was interested he would by now wouldve at least tried to text me

• Yeah he would.

• this happened last time also until I had to text him a week after that date also and he replyed with "trying to finish some stuff for tomorrow haha. I can't meet up this weekend, but you want to do something next weekend?" and yeah he ended up aking me to a dance show that weekend even though he said he couldn't hang out that weekend. but now its back to not txting for week again :/

What Girls Said 2

• It's in both's hands. Do what you feel like doing. If you want to text telling him you had a good time, do it. Don't let stupid old fashioned rules dictate your behavior. He won't think you're desperate, he'll just think you really like him. It'll please him just as much as it would please you if he did the same.

• haha yeah like I do think he has some interest in me but its just so hard to like be the one to text him because I don't want to be needy and what should I say exactly?

(thank you so much for your advice btw)

• No problem ! Just text him asking him if you wanna meet up for coffee, then when you do meet up talk to him.

• it's in both but I feel the girl should text back/call back and don't make the guy initiate all of the calling/texting, he wants to know if you are interested back in return

• ts been a week since our date and neither of us have contacted each other but after the date when I got back to my dorm he texted me saying "Thanks for another fun night ;). sleep well. Ttyl. Night :)" but again we haven't talked since. if he was interested I feel like he wouldve at least try to contact me by now..but then again I haven't tried either.this happened last time also until I decided to text him and say hey what's up and he texted me back saying

• "hey :) trying to finish some stuff for tomorrow haha. I can't meet up this weekend but you want to do something next weekend?" but instead we ended up hanging out that following weekend anyways and I did text back saying I had a fun time and that id talk to him later but now we're back to how it was last time :/ not talking for a week.