How persistent should I be?

so I've got a crush on this girl and every time we see each other we have a bit of a talk. when I see her online I always want to talk to her. I start a conversation (online) every few days but don't know whether to keep it to a few day intervals or to make it more often. I don't want to scare her off though and I hope to ask her out soon (not online of course), even though I don't know how she feels about me. she has started the conversations a few times but mostly me. how often should I start the conversation? and any tips for a more fun conversation online? funny questions to ask or flirting techniques to use?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't talk to her everyday because then she might think you are stalking her. I would suggest going online and letting her start the conversation. Don't message her right as you sign in either because then she may think you are desperate. Try to hint at her to see if she will flirt or let you know if she has feelings for you or not. If she doesn't tell you, then just wait it out and see what happens or you can ask her if she'd like to go out for coffee or go to a movie. Don't ask her out right away! See how the first date goes if she agrees to it. GOOD LUCK.

What Girls Said 3

• you gotta ask her out soon or else she might get annoyed with you writing her every day. and get a absolute yes or no out of her so that you don't question it later.

• As persistent as it takes until you get a definite no. I wouldn't date anyone who strung me along.. neither should you

• ask her out now. don't let too much time pass because if you do, she's going to thinkyou like her just as a friend

• only problem is that we are in the middle of finals at the moment...thoughts?

What Guys Said 0