Is being the rebound guy good or bad?

If the girl just broke up with her boyfriend to get with a new guy is it worth it?

If the new guy does get with her how can he tell if she is just playing him or is being for reals and faithful?

Do rebound relationships last?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was the rebound girl, and my boyfriend was the rebound guy. 4 years later we are still together, but were just getting to the point in our relationship that it's actually going good. In the beginning he would sneak around with his ex, I'd find out and go running back to mine, and that went on for years but we cared for each other and didn't want to end things. It was a tough go for a long time, I don't think it's the best thing and I would never date a guy after he has just gotten out of a relationship again. Guys and girls need time for themselves afterward to find who they are again. Feelings for the ex are always usually there, and bringing the past into the future is not healthy.

What Girls Said 2

• depends on what you want.

i was a rebound girl without knowing it

lets' just say, it didn't end well for the other a**hole.

if you want something that lasts, maybe talk about it.

if you're just in it for play, then well, whatever.

• I once fell for the rebound guy...hard.

What Guys Said 3

• definitely not worth it. If the last relationship was serious and she hasn't had enough time before getting involved with you its not going to work.

• Rebound relationships usually last about four to six weeks..true facts

• Being the rebound is always bad, and never lasts. It always starts off exciting and lots of fun. But it runs out of steam quickly, and then turns on you when the rebound-er ditches the rebound-ed.