Girls do you find yourself turned off?

If a good looking guy has very little experience with everything from dating to him being a virgin?

Most Helpful Girl

• even though an experienced guy is attractive, at least IMO, it doesn't matter, as long as you do the effort to learn! and also it counts if I'm attracted.

Besides, you may not have the experience, but you can read some stuff or at least watch some movies so as to keep up with the girl at least!

What Girls Said 6

• Not particularly. If we're compatible in other ways and his mentality toward sex and sexual interests are similar to mine [even though he hasn't experienced them yet], the fact that he IS inexperienced wouldn't be an issue for me at all.

• Not at all. =)

• The question is would you find yourself turned off if a pretty girl has very little experience with everything?

Hey as long as you're open minded you will be perfectly fine.

• Nope... Just as long as you're willing To learn and try new things

• Not for me, it would be attractive to me. Then again I am also inexperienced in most things so it's what I look for in a guy and have yet to find one.

• Not if I'm attracted to you and I'm interested.

What Guys Said 2

• You're good looking. You will always have a chance.

• So WEIRD. All my life I've heard that many a guy would love to have a girl as a virgin.

I wouldn't know why it wouldn't be the other way around. I've never dated a virgin, male or female but I don't really miss it.