Ladies would you date a guy with a bad scar on his face?

If it was from a bad wound he didn't want to talk about much?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Sure, because there is more to a person than the way they look.

• yeah.

• yeah...its hot, and it would be a mystery of him not talking about it

• yup yup I would =)

• Yes. : ) scars can be sexy ; )

• Absolutely.

What Guys Said 3

• Studies have shown women rated men with facial scars as _more_ attractive. And men found women with scars just as attractive.

Scars, on their own, don't look 'good', but they don't change our attraction much. We are attracted to 'good looking' people because they look like they have good genes. Someone with a more symmetrical face, for example, might have healthier genes. Scarring is NOT indicative of 'bad genetics', our mind KNOWS to interpret it as something that has happened since the person was born, hence we don't find them less attractive because of it. In fact (and this likely explains women finding men with scars attractive) it might suggest that you are a strong fighter who has lived through challenges.

So don't worry about it.

• Let's see. . . Seal is banging Heidi Klum, so I guess that means that a scar on your face doesn't rule out some TOP quality ass. . .

• I had a scar on my left cheek / eye region for a few months after a training incident, and I definitely noticed an increase in the women who were interested. And you know what? When the scar faded, so did their interest in me.