Sweet, Romantic Things To Say?

Hi, so I've been seeing this girl for a couple of months and I'm simply wondering what are some nice things to text a girl randomly every so often. Not every day obviously, but just some nice things.

I feel like saying something like "Hope you're having a good day" or "You're amazing" is cheesy and overplayed.

What do you girls really like to hear from guys that you're into?

Updates:
Apparently using this website to seek out simple, fun and playful things to say to a girl to cheer up her day and put a smile on her face is wrong.
Because clearly I'm going to simply copy/paste these ideas that people come up with and not tailor them to my own personality. Clearly.

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell her that you want to do her in the ass.

1|1
    0|0
    • this is currently the best answer

What Girls Said 3

• Even if it's cheesy it's the thought that counts.

Send what you feel.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel at peace when I'm with you

0|1
    1|0
  • it doesn't mean sh*t if it's insincere. Considering if I gave you some good things to say, they would be coming from my heart and not yours, yet you'd be taking full credit for them, I'm not telling you sh*t. This question is kinda pathetic.

0|0
    0|0
    • you sound mad, do you want to talk about it? lol fatty

• Show All
    • ok lol be quiet now please

• I reread what you wrote and my question again - you're actually right. It does sound really pathetic when you think about the majority of guys on here. I didn't mean it to be that way, so I apologize for going off on ya!

What Guys Said 1

• "I'm going to love you into the ground"

"I'll f*** you until you love me"

"You're hotter than your sister"

Those are my favorites.

1|0
    0|0
    • lol OK those might work on a girl that's never dated before, but when you're with a mega hotty like I am, they've pretty much heard every lame line like that in the book.

• I'm married.

• Well yea, if I was married those would be funny to say. Those types of things are playful and fun, so yea I do appreciate the response. I was just looking for something different. I apologize for being a hard ass :)