Does it bother you when girls swear? Why did he cut me out?

I met this guy online... he just moved to the city about 1 month ago and doesn't have any friends. He would send me 6 text messages a day and reply to my messages 5 seconds after I sent them. Whenever I went online he was the first person to greet me. He took a two hour subway ride from his house to my city at 12:00 a.m. and told me he was in the area... I told him I get off work at 7:00 He then waited for 7 hours for me to get off work and met me at a restaurant near my house. I told him I would never call someone a swear word no matter how much they deserved it then I sad f*** this and fu** that because I think it's okey to swear about things but wrong to swear at people... Then he went home after only spending 2 hours with me even though he told me over and over again (before this) that he had no plans the next day, and could stay until 4:00 a.m. if he wanted to. Today no text messages fro mhim, when I go online he changes his status from online to away... What's up with this? Do you think it's because I swore?

Most Helpful Guy

• This could just be me,I'm sensitive, specially to words, if a girl told me something like I don't tell people profanities. Then I hear her cussing every time she talks I would feel like she might not be interested in my company after all. I'm a guy who never had a girlfriend so maybe I should say anything, but I know a girl who I like and always swears and makes me feel like not spending time with her, so that's what I'm basing it on. Maybe you could ask if you did something wrong, and you really like him.

What Guys Said 3

• If this guy likes you enough to do all that, but then avoids you because you swore...well, he's got issues if he really left because of that. You'd feel like you were dating your dad if you had to think about everything that came out of your mouth so you wouldn't offend him.

Either way, just send him a message saying "So what happened that now you aren't talking to me?" He sounds like he's being weird.

• I don't care for it at all, I hear it 24/7, what's attractive about it? Let me know when you find out . . .

• It bothers me when anyone swears all the time. It just shows a lack of vocabulary!

What Girls Said 0