He won't let me ask him questions?

So I have been chatting with this guy for a few months now and I met him on Facebook. The first month seemed fine and everything but recently I realized that he won't let me ask him questions about himself...like it can be a simple question about his life and he'll tell me to stop asking so many questions...I have a feeling that maybe he has a girlfriend somewhere and he doesn't want me to find out or he's playing me...what do you think?...oh and when the conversation is sexual he seems to be more into talking about it and even quite explicit.,...

Most Helpful Guy

• He could be just very private, but even someone who's being private would tell you some basic things about themselves. That's human nature when we're talking to people. We're not robots.

If your gut is telling you there's something off with this guy, trust it.

What Guys Said 1

• He has *something* to hide, or at least he thinks he does. We get to decide when to disclose our secrets, but when you decide to disclose *nothing*, you're broadcasting untrustworthiness.

What Girls Said 2

• 1. He won't let you ask him questions 2. You think he might have a girlfriend and 3. He likes talking about sex with you and does it a lot and in great detail

Yes, this guy is probably playing you and if you want a relationship he may not be the right one

• tell him to go f*** himself because he's screwing you and not in a good way. he should be able to open up I mean yeah he's not ganna be an open book after a few months some things are personal. he's hiding something.run.now.