Forehead kiss...What does it mean?

I've been dating this guy for a few months. I really like the guy, and he says the feelings are mutual, but I get the sense I'm just an option to him. In any event, we hang out on occasion, we've been intimate...but the last time we hung out, as he was leaving, he kissed me on the lips and then kissed my forehead twice before leaving. What was that?

On one of our earlier dates months ago, he'd done the same thing...a kiss on the lips and then a forehead kiss.

Does that mean anything?

Most Helpful Girl

• awww. I think that is sweet. maybe he really cares or is being affectionate with you. he might have something on his mind. but if there is no hidden agenda there I think a forehead kiss is sweet.

What Guys Said 1

• Would you rather him be less affectionate? It's just a way to show that he cares a bit.

What Girls Said 4

• I think that's cute...shows he has honorable intentions!

• Why do everything need to mean something? Ha this dosn't mean anything? and I love when a guy kisses you on the forhead :-)

• I personally think it's kinda cute. I would like it. It's like take care of yourself. I think it's a caring gesture. But that's of course just how I would feel about it.

• My boyfriend does it sometimes. I think it's just they're way of saying they care. Or that's what they want you to think. I think it's cute. But whatever, I wouldn't read into it.