I'm nervous about making out?

So I'm nervous about making out I don't know how?

is there anything I can do to become better?

Most Helpful Guy

• Make out with your pillow first, Lol, I've heard a lot of people do it. I've done it at least once.

But when it come right down to it. Just be calm and relaxed it comes naturally. Just let him if you want him to.

The question is how far are you willing to go.

"making out" has several degrees or levels.

Going from tickle fights

to simply kissing alot.

to fingering and BJ's

What Guys Said 2

• I had the same fear. Like you will go in nervous, but as soon as you start you'll be good. My first time was really good becuase I was actually good and didn't know. So you might have a talent for it too lol Just go in and let things go smoothly.

• ok calm down about that, I use to have the same fear, it just comes naturally trust me, first time I didn't even see it coming. its totally natural, don't worry bout it.

What Girls Said 1

• lol I was nervous too don't worry ha ha it was my first kiss and then he just stuck his tongue in my mouth it was weird at first XD but I got used to it and basically I just knew what to do and it was great...good luck