Do you like to hang out with opposite gender or the same? Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Both, but for different reasons.

I like talking with guys because I'm just used to it from my interactions at work, school, etc. There's an ease about talking to guys that makes the conversations enjoyable more often than not. I usually don't run into too much of that closed-off competitive response girls often have amongst each other.) The one drawback is when a guy holds off on saying something in a direct manner because (perhaps after knowing you a while) they don't want to hurt your feelings. It's well-intended, but ends up preventing clear and honest interaction.

With girls...once you get past the competitive girls who see you as a threat (for whatever reason of their own), talking with them can be nice. It's good to have a friend to go shopping with, swap "Pajama Party" versions of your stories with, etc. guys don't necessarily want to hear the play-by-play of certain stories the way gals do, and most are not crazy about shopping (or tell you you look great in whatever you pick because they don't want to hurt your feelings, lol).

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 8

• I have close friends of both genders, so it depends more on my mood than what gender my friends are, lol. Sometimes I feel like hanging out with a 'Scott' personality for a night, others I feel like a 'Shannon' personality. Or get them together and hang out as a group. It just depends. It has nothing to do with who's a guy and who's a girl. They're separated in my mind by who they are as individuals.

• I prefer to hang out with both. I have two best friends, one guy and one girl and I lovr hanging out with them separately or together. I don't care about what gender a person is, I just appreciate their personalities and hobbies.

• I don't have a strong preference either way. The majority of my close friends are female, though.

• i don't mind hanging out with either gender, though I'm more comfortable with just hanging out with my girlfriends.

• In general I prefer to hang out with the guys. They're usually more laid back and are into the same stuff I am. I do have a select few female friends who are pretty awesome too though. And there are some things that you just can't do with a guy lol

• The opposite gender. I don't get along with females very much.

• i like to hang out with MyGender the most

• I hang out with chicks that normally hang out with dudes so I don't know what that means, I'm "genderqueer" bahahahaha

What Guys Said 3

• I prefer hanging with men when I'm in a sour mood or I want to have fun. I don't make a habit of hanging out with girls, but when I do, I like to vent with them by turning my latest irritations in life into a comedy routine.

• I've never hung out with a girl. I don't think I have a preference though.

• The opposite when I'm horny, the same when I'm not interested in hearing women gabble.