Boys, would you allow your girlfriend to go to prom with another guy?

Just wondering. Why or why wouldn't you? Would you instantly break up with her if she choose to go to prom with another guy?

I'm just asking you guys because I want to know what it's like. I'm a senior in high school, and my girlfriend is a freshmen in high school. I'm not planning on attending prom without her because I rather go with her; however, she's not eligible, she kind of don't want to go, and her parents probably forbidden her to go. We didn't get to go to homecoming because her mom didn't let her go.

Basically, I'm worried what's going to happen in the next 2-3 years. I'm still going to be in the same city as her by then. I will try to spend as much time as we do this year as we can. I would become a sophomore and junior in college by then, while she would become a junior and senior in high school. She told me not to worry because she told me that she's never going to prom, and not allowed to. I have a fear in which another guy who would like her will ask her out, and this will break me if she chooses to go with another guy. She's really popular in school, while I'm desperate from others. This would get on my nerve if anyone asks her out. I would go to her prom if she goes and really wants me to. I hope. I'm sorry to write that much about it but that's how I feel and just afraid of what's going to happen.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Hey I definitely wouldn't worry about something like this, it' waaay in the future. There is no point thinking of what may happen 2-3 years from now, y'know. Don't let any insecurities get the best of you, as long as you two enjoy spending your time together now, then that's all that is important. Once you actually go to your prom and move onto college, you'll realize how insignificant events like prom are. Don't ruin a good thing man.

• Would you allow your girlfriend to go to prom with another guy? No

From what I hear and read prom nights usually end with sex.