What do you talk to girls about? need some ideas

does being spontaneous work? etc.Sometimes I'm just unsure about what to talk about ;\

I feel like I will ask too much questions though :\

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, never bore her with something that you like but she doesn't. I know a few guys that will carry on a one-sided conversation about cars for about 7 years while the poor girl (me usually) just sits there daydreaming about that time that she wasn't there. Ask her about her day, tell her something about your day, bring up an upcoming event or holiday, talk about plans for the weekend, basically make small talk until you find something to talk about. A good conversation is never scripted. You have to find something in the ice breakers that you can relate to. Like, if she's planning on going to a concert, you can talk about music that you like. If she was reading a book, see what style she likes and maybe recommend some books or ask for recommendations from her. Teasing is fun sometimes, but don't over do it. The car guy is constantly teasing me, but he's kind of socially awkward and tends to make fun of my weight for a joke, but he likes me... WOW that's a faux-pas... Just do little teases about how she says something. Shake her up a little bit. If you make her nervous with a tease, you can kind of crack her shell. If she likes you or if there is any hope at all, she will most likely begin to giggle. Giggling is ALWAYS a good sign. She probably isn't laughing at you. Even if she is, if she didn't like you, it wouldn't have been funny enough to laugh.

What Girls Said 4

• Ask questions start out with maybe two or 3. Personal interests, views on hot topics etc.. "Have you been to ____? Did you like it? I'm thinking about going and could use an opinion". See what really gets her interested and let her elaborate..

Give some thoughts of your own.. When the conversations starts slowing

ask a few more questions maybe two or 3.. Repeat the process..

If she is enjoying herself she will start asking you a few things, hopefully she recognizes how conversation works by now and keeps this trade off going.. The key is to never spend to much time talking. Listening and giving feed back keeps things entertaining.. Good luck!

*Note do NOT talk just to talk. Conversation has to come from original inspiration. Otherwise it comes off cheesy and fake. Want her attention? Just wait for the right moment.*

• Depends, it's best to start off by getting to know someone, so I'd say ask about her likes and dislikes etc. You'll see that if the conversation is a comfortable one, it'll tend to just flow. In other words, you'll be sharing ideas or information with each other rather than thinking about what to say next

• Guys, Food, Life, Health, Weird Things, etc

• I read your question wrong. I thought you wrote "what do girls talk about". I would just suggest talking about: Music, Art, you day, life, etc

Depends on the girl! =P

• @update: if the girl doesn't contribute to the conversation then she is just not interested, or bland.

• Or shy...

• We talk about anything as long as the conversation is funny.

What Guys Said 4

• It's like trying to light a fire using flint.

Once you get her going, all the hard work is done. You just have to get her to talk about herself and from there you'll know what to do.

• you can talk to a girl the same way you talk to a guy...just censore yourself a bit. Don't b rehearsed though. Talk about what you guys are doing at the time or if you run out of things to talk about ask questions about her and then relate to somthing she says

• Ok the concrete situation. if I sit with her in an ice.cafe I maybe speak about it and the kind of ices which they have and such, which I like and ask her, which kinds of ice she likes. In a bar it can be an observation about the other visitors, on street what is there or happened past here. On a bus.stop I would ask her to her target and if she drives this route often. Then I look for the reaction and comment her answers, bring some new ideas about it, this is the spontaneous.

• Sometimes this can be a problem, if a girl is silent/don`t speak enough, then a guy must "work" like a devil for the entertainment.

Some guys have a kind of program, are like a tape.recorder. They always speak to girls in the same kind, or the same contents, so they are like parrots.

This isn`t my way to the other gender. I look, what will happen in the concrete situation and then I speak spontaneous. I don`t have a recipe for the contacts. Every situation is therefore different.

• could you possibly elaborate and go more in depth about "concrete situation" and how you speak sponteaneous based off of that? thanks

• periods?