How do you get a girl to kiss you on your first date?

How do I get a girl to kiss me for the first time? she is a very shy person but what are things to look for that she wants to be kissed?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm weird in that every boy I have kissed, I have done so on (or before) the first date. It wasn't something I planned or anything; it just happened that way. I only kissed them when I felt I was really connected with them (which was most of the time, since most boys I dated were my friends first). And that means the boys I didn't kiss, I didn't feel a connection with them and we didn't go much farther than the first date anyways.

So the moral of the story is, don't kiss her just to kiss her. If it feels right to kiss her and you think she feels the same, then go for it. Maybe kiss her on the head or cheek a few times to warm her up to it.

• Thankyou for the great advice :-) and ya I really like this girl but I just don't know what she's thinking so what are some signs to look for that she wants to kiss?

• Have her take the bus to school, and then walk her back to the bus stop when you're done? :)

• what should I be looking for on the way to the bus stop that would tell me she wants me to kiss her?

What Girls Said 3

• HER BODY LANGUAGE WILL TELL IT ALL. NOTICCE THAT HER ACTIONS CHANGE MEANING THAT THEY BECOME MORE DIRECT AS IN HER HORMONE LEVELS RISES. IF SHE IS SHY JUST KISS HER SHE WILL BE MORE RELIEVED THAT YOU MADE THE FIRST STEP AND THE NEXT TIME SHE JUST MIGHT SUPRISE YOU WITH ONE =)

• If you can, walk/drive her home after treating her to a nice night out and ask her. Just look her in the eyes and ask to kiss her. Makes me melt when boys do this and ask permission. It shows that you respect her, and she will reward you with a wee kiss! :)

• Thanks for the advice :-) so what else could I do that would cause her to melt?

• stop over analyzing and do it dude.

What Guys Said 0